Friday, January 24, 2014

My Learner Profile

IB Learner Profile 

Inquirer:

I am an inquirer because I like to ask questions I don't know about. For every class I go to, I take a red book with my self to write down about things I don not know already. I really like to ask questions in science and I am very interested in science topics such as; the carboniferous period, earth metals, etc. In the future I want to be either a scientist or an entrepreneur. 
Knowledgeable:

When we are given assessments, essays, written tasks, etc. I know what to write about and I also know about the information i have to add, etc. Whenever we start a new topic in science, soon after i reach home have a snack i research about the current science topic at home as I want to be a scientist in the future. I study at home often in my free time about my favorite subject or topic to improve on it.

Thinkers:

For every task given at our school I think about the answer before I write it. Usually in my freetime I solve brain-teasers, try to solve Math problems and try to improve my thinking in many other ways. I some times ask my math teacher to give me extra work as I like maths and it improves how you think and the ability to think. 

Communicators:

I can speak 3 Indian languages and can understand 2. Currently I am learning French, Norwegian and speak English quite fluently. When I need to explain my point in group work, projects, essays, etc. I clearly explain what I want to say, what I want to do, etc. If your partner you are working with cannot understand what you are explaining it can turn into a disadvantage in your projects thus I always try to communicate clearly and well.

Principled:
It is quite hard to admit a mistake, you need a lot of courage for it, however, for me if i have said something bad by accident with my best friend, its not easy to admit it because i don't know what they will think of me of if will lose them, etc., but that does not happen with other though. I always try to speak the truth.

Open minded:









No comments:

Post a Comment